Jane Capital is a leading merchant bank committed to developing and growing businesses in the cleantech, energy and environmental technology industries. We work both as a principal and as a corporate advisor for clients. Call us if you wish to sell or raise capital, or if you need help growing through acquisitions or joint ventures.
Jane Capital is headquartered in the technology capital of San Francisco, California with offices in Houston, Texas. We’ve done ventures, deals, and cross-border transactions throughout the Australasian region and Europe.
Jane Capital has been a thought leader in cleantech almost since its beginning. In 2005 we launched CleantechBlog, which is now the largest cleantech dedicated blog with over 4,000 daily subscribers. On google search, our websites rank as among two of the top five sites for cleantech. We are routinely quoted on cleantech issues in a wide range of media including Red Herring, WSJ, FT, NY Times, Grist.org, Wall Street Reporter, Houston Chronicle, SF Chronicle, Cleantech.com, Greentech Media, Point Carbon, Business Journal, Climate Biz, Green Biz, San Jose Mercury News, AP, CNET, Time.com, Forbes.com, Fortune, et al.
- Predictions For Cleantech in 2014 December 11, 2013
- Skyonic, It’s Not Your Parent’s Carbon Capture Technology November 29, 2013
- At Solar Skies, It’s Always Sunny October 31, 2013
- New Optimism For a Cleantech Future October 24, 2013
- My LED Saga October 14, 2013
- Enerkem, the Canadian Oil and Waste Rewind October 10, 2013
- Philips Makes LEDs Affordable October 8, 2013