Jane Capital Partner Neal Dikeman to speak at the 11th Wall Street Green Summit in New York City on March 19-20, 2012. Located at the Center of Architecture, the WSGS is the longest running and most comprehensive environmental market event in the industry launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro.
“2012 will be my 3rd invitation to speak at WSGS. It’s one of the anchor conferences in the cleantech sector, ” says Neal Dikeman.
The Wall Street Green Summit XI is the “one-stop shop” to come up to speed on the latest developments in Green Trading and Finance.
- Renewable Energy Finance
- Smart Grid Opportunities
- Greening Buildings
- Insights into Carbon Trading & Finance
- Green Hedge Fund Strategies
- Cleantech Investment Today
- California Carbon Market for 2012
- New Green Investment Opportunities